You gain more from a language when you achieve a rich understanding and can use the language with ease – this is what our approach achieves for both young and old.
“I’ve got it!”- We target this kind of confidence when our students at any level want to say something. I’ve got this, j’ai ça – we want them to feel they have no gaps, as they do in their mother tongue.
What you gain through a foreign language:
– Communication with people from other countries
– Career opportunities
– Opportunities for better studies
– Broadening of your cultural horizons
– Contact with foreign literature, cinema, and theater
– Development of mental and social skills